Friday, July 8, 2011


On the way to the train station, I passed this amazing
shop: Magnussen's Brukt og Antikt in Øvregaten 6;
packed with antiques, vintage items and old stuff.
Never seen a store so crowded with things before!
It was like a shop in a scene from a movie along Route 66.
Books, cameras, bottles, silver, frames ... everything you
could possibly immagine, stacked from floor to ceiling, in a fantastic chaotic and lovely mess.
Unfortunately I was in a hurry to catch the train back to Oslo,
but next time I will definitely spend some more time there - because you need a lot of time in here :)
Very special, and very Bergensk!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to spend time in this place, what a treasure trove. I think your new blog is going to be great, congratulations. I just signed up to be your newest follower. Hope you'll pay me a visit too. I still call myself a newbie, only started blogging the first of the year.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete